so whos still playin dungeon siege 2?

Sensi

Veteran X
how are you liking it? im installing it right now, seems like there item system is more advanced, with magic find and all, so how is it?

funky just beat that shit as i was watching him

reminds me of that really shitty arcade game, Gauntlet Legends, mixed with diablo 2

except even more linear

like so linear that it's the complete opposite of Morrowind

I'm finding it very diablo2, but with use-based skill development. This is not a bad thing. (Just started playing it a while back myself)

Edit:

But yes, very linear for an rpg/crawler.. the maps are all kinda 'follow the yellow brick road' kinda affair.

click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click ITEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it still just hurt/not hurt, or are there different types of damage? Because that was one of the really stupid things about the first game. That and the things that shot the ice arrows that made the most annoying noise ever, and there were 40 of them shooting like 8 billion arrows a second. What a stupid game.

So the real question is, "Is 2 just as dumb?"

Archimedes said:
Better than *jump jumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjump shootshootshoot death*

there is some walking and picking up armor and health involved in that dog

also you killed me a few times if you didn't remember

maybe we should play some voosh, sean loved that last semester

prowler said:
click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click ITEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats basically all it was

i found it weak so i uninstalled it

prowler said:

But theres hardly ever any items worth picking up, so even item-collecting freaks really have a hard time getting their fix. Just about every cool thing I found was unusable by me.

I didn't bother clicking all the time. I just click once and hold it over an enemy until they are dead then move the mouse over another one while still holding down and he would attack the new enemy. There is actually very little clicking compared to other rpgs.

orbital 123 said:
I didn't bother clicking all the time. I just click once and hold it over an enemy until they are dead then move the mouse over another one while still holding down and he would attack the new enemy. There is actually very little clicking compared to other rpgs.

Go into the settings and set it so all you have to do is click an enemy once and you will shoot till it dies.......n00bs

xShinex said:
how are you liking it? im installing it right now, seems like there item system is more advanced, with magic find and all, so how is it?
i played it while somebody broke into my house!!!!!!!!!!
i was like "guys i think somebody broke into my house rite now what should i do omg im so scared" 2 the ppl i was playing with
but they were like
"lol just use ur short sword +2 and know alignment on him"

:(

or....play the demo for an hour and realise the game sucks and uninstall it. Even less clicking involved.

prowler said:

Sounds like WoW kinda. Speaking of which, how's that treating you? :lol:

Bridude said:
sup yetskii

Long time no see.......

Personally I need to have back surery again, so my days have consist of painkillers, physical therapy, interventional pain clinic.....

Workman's Comp fixed my back once, and it is fucked again, and they do not want to fix it now.....got a lawyer on em...

Back