Any brand new players need a financial hand?

haniblecter

Veteran XX
I dont have alot, but I'd like to share my new found wealth with the newer players.

If you're working on the starting missions (which everyone should, they're the bread and butter for every starter) Ill try to give a few hundred thousand to help get that starter equipment.

Email Haniblecter Teg in-game (go to the eve mail button, third from the top) and send me one.

If you need any kind of advice, fire away, been playing this game quite a bit, too much in fact, and I've picked up some nuggets I'd like to share.

StyeL said:
So far I have been doing okay just going the agent missions.. i just hate the delivery missions.

You can choose what missions you want to do by selecting different "departments" within the corp you're working for.

You do this by finding agents for that dept: go to character sheet, standings tab, liked by tab, scroll down to corporations, right click/show info on yours, go to the AGEnt tab, select the department you want and viola!

Internal security is 95% killing, 5% curior. Security is 100%. The rest is a smattering of a bunch of mission types.

Back