I may have given TI more money than Microsoft

Just bought the 30x-ii yesterday. I bought it because it has a dual line display, so you can see what you entered as well as the answer. It also has scroll back ability thatlets you see all the previous calculations you've done. I bought this because Im not allowed to use anything beyond a scientific calculator for my physics (eletrcity and magnitism) and calculus (calc3) classes. And I need the ability to go back and check calculations, as well as the ANS function.

I can't download stuff onto my TI-89 because the driver doesn't work well on Windows XP, unless they released another driver recently. If it were working, I would upload a bunch of notes onto it.

Maker said:
I can't download stuff onto my TI-89 because the driver doesn't work well on Windows XP, unless they released another driver recently. If it were working, I would upload a bunch of notes onto it.
COM port link for the win :D

Maker said:
Uh? I use TI Connect (the "driver") exclusively on Windows XP and it works fine.

Try a new version.

its amazing the type of details these threads reveal when u think about PJ in context with his other threads

(don't g-line me, i didnt specifically name-call you)

PJ said:
Uh? I use TI Connect (the "driver") exclusively on Windows XP and it works fine.

Try a new version.
When I tried using it a couple of years ago, I installed the stuff on the CD that came with it (which included a driver), and it basically killed my system after working for a little bit. I'll have to dig up the connector and see if it works now.

Back