[RANT] Getting kicked out :-(

DDS

Veteran XV
My sister is in debt through her own stupidity but wants to get a mortgage. So she’s squared it with my mum to move in here for around 6 months, meaning I'm going to *have* to move rooms into the spare room so her and boyfriend can have a bigger room.
She basically wants to throw all my shit in the bin to make room for hers, and its really pissing me off. So now I have to pay to put my desk and shit into storage until she gets the fuck out of here.

She is so self absorbed. During all of this she is busy making surprise plans to take her fella to NY this year for this birthday as well as wanting to buy a *new* car. They are doing this WHILE in all this debt, WHILE saving for a mortgage, WHILE using my room. They spend money like it is going out of fashion.

Sucks :( :emo:

Cliffs -

Sister in debt - wanting to buy a house
Sister is moving into my room for 6 months
I'm being demoted to the _slightly_ smaller spare room, because she wants the bigger room
Said Sister is making plans to take her bf (who is also moving in) to New York and to buy a new car
I have to pay for my desk and bed to go into storage
Sucks

I'm 19 and doing an apprenticeship. I'm in no position to move out at this time.

She's 25, boyfriend is 29

you can get a mortgage and a new car while being in debt. and go on expensive trips, pay for your own $30,000 wedding, etc... you have to make decent money, but it's possible.

If you're under the age of 20 and attending hs/college, then you automatically shouldn't have to do shit.

If she comes in demanding your room, tell her to get a fucking job and stay the fuck out.

Then, you go out and buy yourself a new car and laugh at her because she can't.

Or, you could use this as a good excuse to move out and not speak to her ever again until the time is right and she owes you really bad, what forcing you to leave and all, so when you're in trouble, you can demand it from her.

she needs this:

kennethjon.jpg

you are the dude with bad facial hair and obvious razor burn. she is the dude getting hit. this is an approximation though she likely does look like a dude.

My mum owns the house, my sister just seems to have her wrapped around her finger. The boyfriend is a self employed window fitter (hes pretty cool).
The reason she used to have my room was her king sized bed wouldn't fit into the smaller room. Turns out shes not bringing the kingsize at all and they will be sleeping on a sofa bed.

LGBR: I wouldn't demand things the way she did, she just expected it. Yes she owes me big time, but i'm 100% that she doesn't think of it that way

Then find her old place and light it on fire, let her collect the insurance money.

i would hold my ground, tell you mom you are more than willing to give up the future you tried to build for the both of you (i think we all hope to help our parents in their retirement) so she can babysit your sister. I honestly would go get a job and get the fuck out anyway, seems like this would only be the start of you reverting to the bitch child of the house and i wouldnt put up with it.

DDS said:
I'm 19 and doing an apprenticeship. I'm in no position to move out at this time.

She's 25, boyfriend is 29
hold up here

he's 29, and he's okay with moving into his girlfriend's mother's house?

What the hell kind of man is he, anyway?

Sounds like a huge fucking loser to me.

Back