Hieronymus Fatt apologizes.

Fatman

Veteran XX
Hey guys.

I'm just writing to apologize about the hauling last night. Between my tiny iteron not being able to keep up with the massive amounts of stuff you were mining, to my wife needing things at the store. I didn't do a very good job. To top it off after returning from the store my wife asked me to lay down with her for a few minutes as she went to sleep.

Inadvertently I did too. I woke up at around 1:30 and immediatly contacted lostduck. I transfered everything I had at the station to him and told him to keep my share for the inconvience I caused you guys.

I fucked up. I apologize.

Fatman said:
Hey guys.

I'm just writing to apologize about the hauling last night. Between my tiny iteron not being able to keep up with the massive amounts of stuff you were mining, to my wife needing things at the store. I didn't do a very good job. To top it off after returning from the store my wife asked me to lay down with her for a few minutes as she went to sleep.

Inadvertently I did too. I woke up at around 1:30 and immediatly contacted lostduck. I transfered everything I had at the station to him and told him to keep my share for the inconvience I caused you guys.

I fucked up. I apologize.

Bah...not a big deal and you did get a share equal to the rest of us. Look at it this way you made it so a new TW Corp rule was written.

THE FATT RULE
"No hauler is allowed to go to the store for his wife without transfering all the ore he is holding for the mining group to another gang member"

:p:

Fatman said:
wow, a rule :)

cool. Yeah from now on that will be the first thing i do if i need to leave. :)

I think it is just one of those things that happened...but now we know how to handle it in the future. :)

Sorta like a bunch of us mining guys learned not to fly around with weapons 'active' from EvilBadz.

LostDuck said:
I think it is just one of those things that happened...but now we know how to handle it in the future. :)

Sorta like a bunch of us mining guys learned not to fly around with weapons 'active' from EvilBadz.

ok where in my nick do you see caps used? :soapbox:

I learned that all it takes is one shot to the stern and Concord will waste your ass. I also learned that if a Frig shows up at more then one location where your fleet is at and he acts friendly he probably is just a scout. Warn him, and if he shows up at another location, waste him.

Back