Doc's Posse

Hellsfury

Veteran XX
Deep in the cold voids of space, Doc "Henry" Holiday, went about his business as a hard working miner trying to haul in enough ISK to make it through another day. Except today, would be different... for in the shadows of space lurks an "evil" bent towards preying on the happless and innocent, such as our good friend Doc. Out of the darkness descended a Johnny Malloy in his black chariot of doom to prey apon the unaware Doc Holiday. Energies flash and explosions boomed and Doc was nearly vapourized, wiped out by the coldhearted and uncaring evil that was Johnny Malloy.

Inching through the icy cold grasp of deaths gripe, our hero and beloved mate Doc "Henry" Holiday slipped away into warp and the sactuary of a nearby station. Stunned and annoyed at the audacity Johnny had demonstrated, Doc put out a call on the winds of the IRC... but who would answer? Tribal War would answer and so a posse was born.

From the far reachs of every sector of space the brothers of Tribal War raced to Doc's side to avenge his honor and secure his right to a alittle revenge at the expense of one Johnny Malloy.

The Posse Rides out!

ESGATO and Max take up stations.

The lion stalks!

The Posse Strikes!

Savage battle ensues! Ships are destroyed and bodies scatter, but the day is won and Johny Malloy was no more.

The End.

Last edited:
Well when we got him, there were 3 cruisers and a frigate (a nasty and speedy rifter) in the mess on his side (him being one of the cruisers). From what I saw, shortly before blowing up, was everyone focus fired on his ship and it blew up. His friends finished off anyone still in the area though. Too many of us were rigged for just mining so some couldn't defend ourselves (like against the warp scramblers at least two of them were running). Then again considering a lot of us mostly had mining lasers we did a decent amount of damage. The battle would've been very different if we were all combat rigged.

They immediately started bragging in local with things like "you brought cruisers so so did we".

For those interested, 3 of them were in Corp1, which is in the Friends of Evil alliance, and the frigate was in some other corp I can remember but he was spotting for them from the beginning.

Enemy ship tally:
1 Blackbird - deceased
2 cruisers - unknown and alive, at least one looked Amarr
1 Rifter - alive speedy little freak

Nice thread. Me likie. :D

I just wish we were geared for combat. We would have slaughtered them. Also, several people mining were AFK when the battle started which really hurt our chances. Not sure if those people had weapons or not but if they did then it was a negative.

If my destroyer had more then 2 x 75mm rails then I could have taken that Rifter down. I have a good frig destroying setup now. 6 x 150mm Railguns and a launcher.

man that must have sucked, doc

2 times in 2 nights!

I'm in a destroyer right now but I'm going to jump right up to a battlecruiser. I can't wait until I can finally get one.

Here I am running some basic security for our posse.
2005.08.25.04.01.46.png

Back