Green Day at the AAC (Dallas) 8/20

Hologram said:
Congrats on going to a concert for a bunch of sell-outs.

Yay for eyeliner.

:rolleyes:
a.) I didn't pay for the tickets.
b.) Since when is making an album that proves to be both a critical and commercial success "selling out"?
c.) I happen to like eyeliner...

Is Against Me! opening for them? If so, you should probably leave after them since new Green Day is terrible.

Edit - I guess Against Me! is only opening for two shows. Lame, I thought maybe a Green Day concert would be worth going to.

Last edited:
I thought American Idiot was one of their least commercial album(two 9+ minute songs), which surprised me when it did so well. But I guess it's cool to call any band who does well sellouts :shrug:

PS: Mars Volta sucks

Hologram said:
Congrats on going to a concert for a bunch of sell-outs.

Yay for eyeliner.

:rolleyes:

who cares...sellouts?

I saw them in concert here in Peoria with My Chemical Romance both bands put on an awesome show. Lots of fist pumping.

Green day is great

But any music that sells a lot of records and that more then 5 people in your neighborhood has heard of, has sold out, and is horrible

However garage bands that sounds like absolute shit, OMG they are the greatest fucking thing since sliced bread.

All the radio stations hear agreed it was one of the worst shows they'd ever seen. Like a n evangelical revival with 14 year olds, eyeliner, and pippi longstocking's longstockings.

Enjoy a shitty show full of emo 8th graders.

Back