Anyone watch Top Gear on Discovery?

Neckhole

Veteran XV
Its on 10pm EST on Wednesday nights, its awful good. If youre a car enthusiast of any shape or form I'd reccomend it.

I would've posted earlier, but i had to go masturbate first.

It is the only car show where you'll see a Porsche, Jaguar and BMW doing donuts on some sand during low tide. ;)

Too bad you guys probably won't recognise any of the "celebrities" they have to do the lap in the crappy car.

aahah noob yanks...UK owns for Top Gear :) Season has finished until the Autumn (Fall) now though.

5th Gear is another good program, they are actually v.good drivers too!

O yea, anyone got any ideas on who The Stig is? :)

5th Gear is just the off shoot of Top Gear, when they all had a fall out or something. Top Gear is alot better now though.

It's a cool show, but those cars are impractical for the average person.
I mean, yeah, it's nice to see some of the fastest street cars available, but who can afford them, besides John Carmack.

NoGodForMe said:
I mean, yeah, it's nice to see some of the fastest street cars available, but who can afford them, besides John Carmack.

i only watch it cos its funny.

NoGodForMe said:

Well, the truth about affordable cars is that they're boring. I don't know about you, but when the most interesting parts of the car are its 1.3 litre diesel engine and a removable rear seat I'm dying to see some Porsche taking on a Aston Martin.

Just watched it for the first time last night (after Mythbusters) and I liked it.

They had Nick Mason's Enzo (drummer from Pink Floyd) on it which was worth watching just for that. :)

Back