A sight for sore eyes, yarrr

She's a full-scale replica of a ship built around 1745. She'll drop by Freemantle btw.

Edit: The original ship sailed from Sweden with tar, ore and other stuff that was sold in Spain. Fully loaded with silver she went on to China where she loaded tea, silk, fine porcelain, spices and other exotic stuff that was brought back to Europe and sold. The total value of the goods was almost as big as the GNP (terminology?) at the time. Net profit for the investors could amount to 80 percent. Nice business. :)

Last edited:
God, I thought you were talking about yourself. TW needs less menopausal women making fucking weird threads

Did you get tired of sucking off koalas so now you have to protect 55 year old swedish women on the internet?

Aestis said:
God, I thought you were talking about yourself. TW needs less menopausal women making fucking weird threads

"Lovely old lady" Me? Why, thanks!
Btw, it's 53 not 55. :D

Aestis said:
Did you get tired of sucking off koalas so now you have to protect 55 year old swedish women on the internet?

That was pretty lame. I'd expected better but it looks like your BS title needs adjusting to "wanker".

Saab:

MB-viggen.jpg

akela looks like dee snyders grandmother

although i dont know if dee snyders grandmother attempts to sleep with closet homosexuals who are half her age

Back