Sex Data

Afterimage

Contributor
Veteran XX
I googled "average american male height" and got this website. Some interesting (unrelated) statistics.

Spoiler

Average Time to Orgasm (male)
Kinsey found that 75% of all males reach orgasm within 2 minutes of penetration, and felt that it was normal, though he does note that it "may be most unsatisfactory to a wife who is inhibited or natively low in response." Way to state the obvious, doc.
It got me a little worried when it said, average erection time was almost an hour. I was assuming that meant during sex.

SegaRob said:
It got me a little worried when it said, average erection time was almost an hour. I was assuming that meant during sex.

:rofl:
Do not worry Sega, you will be OK when you finally start having sex!

1.2 Trillion sperm produced over a lifetime and they give 300 to 500 Million per ejaculation?

Hmmm, if the average kid ejaculates 300 times per year at 500 Million per ejaculation they would hit 1.2 Trillion in 8 years. If the average kid starts at 12 then by the time they hit 20 they're shooting blanks.

I suspect that the people who did the research need to get laid more often.

Polarbear said:
1.2 Trillion sperm produced over a lifetime and they give 300 to 500 Million per ejaculation?

Hmmm, if the average kid ejaculates 300 times per year at 500 Million per ejaculation they would hit 1.2 Trillion in 8 years. If the average kid starts at 12 then by the time they hit 20 they're shooting blanks.

I suspect that the people who did the research need to get laid more often.

or at least masterbate more?

hrmmm

"Average Ejaculatory Speed
28 miles per hour (45 km/hr). Once it enters the vagina, the sperm takes 5 minutes to cross the 6 inches of territory to the cervix (.0011 mph), namely because they no longer have flight accommodations and must hoof it on foot, so to speak."

Average Time to Orgasm (male)
Kinsey found that 75% of all males reach orgasm within 2 minutes of penetration, and felt that it was normal, though he does note that it "may be most unsatisfactory to a wife who is inhibited or natively low in response." Way to state the obvious, doc.

is that true?

makes me feel like superman

Back