t-390129 [Fake or Real] Making Out [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

[Fake or Real] Making Out

Hedge
08-04-2005, 09:32 AM
This is probably ofn (although the video doesn't have a date)

http://www.wimp.com/making/

Is this set up?

edit: looks like it's in england and there doesn't seem to be a driver in the seat..

Terra
08-04-2005, 09:34 AM
what do YOU think.

JDizzle4Rizzle
08-04-2005, 09:34 AM
Looks setup... but who the hell knows. If they were making out, they aren't very good at it.

Hedge
08-04-2005, 09:35 AM
looks fake because the car turns after it starts moving, but i want expert tw opinion

sLit
08-04-2005, 09:56 AM
don't you think the dude and the fat chick would have heard the truck door open and close as the driver got in?

or the truck starting?

what about the driver in the truck. wouldn't you take extra care in letting two ****ers leaning on your truck that they should get the **** off? (horn? loudly slamming the door?)

also, if i was approaching my vehicle in a parking garage and i saw two people that looked like they were hiding behind my truck the first thing i would think is "car jack" so i would at least let them know i saw them PRIOR to being at the driver's door.

okay, say they rolled up on the truck when it was already occupied and running. when you're behind a car you can hear/feel/smell the exhaust.

i think it's totally bogus/staged.

Bounty
08-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Who cares? It was stupid. :shrug:

For what it's worth, though, I think it was staged.

p9Morbid
08-04-2005, 11:07 AM
there's no way they were oblivious to the guy getting into the car, starting it, and putting it into gear. If they were leaning on the car they would have felt the transmission shift. There is no doubt in my mind that it's staged. Not to mention, like someone already said. The DRIVER would have noticed two people leaning on his car most likely.

motoko
08-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Who cares? It was stupid.

slogg
08-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Who cares? It was stupid. :shrug:

exactly, its no crab vs. pipe thats for sure