And before I forget...

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
You people walking around with wireless earpieces sticking out of your head for your cellphone when you are just in the grocery story look like fucking idiots.

No matter what you think, people are thinking 'look at this moron having a conversation with himself' Yeah..thought you were looking cool didnt ya..

Know what else makes you look like a fucking idiot? A car with T-tops. SNAP!!!!!!!

JuggerNaught said:
You people walking around with wireless earpieces sticking out of your head for your cellphone when you are just in the grocery story look like fucking idiots.

No matter what you think, people are thinking 'look at this moron having a conversation with himself' Yeah..thought you were looking cool didnt ya..

Before I forget....your sig is pretty dumb.

They probably aren't even thinking about what other people are thinking about them. I'm pretty sure they're thinking about the conversation that they are having.

wait, what's this? another thread by juggernaught complaining about how stupid people are?

another thread bitching about the ever day normal folks that surround juggs that he just can't stand?

congrats, faghat, cause i'm sure they all feel the same way about you, you goddamn redneck retard.

Tribalbob said:
wait, what's this? another thread by juggernaught complaining about how stupid people are?

another thread bitching about the ever day normal folks that surround juggs that he just can't stand?

congrats, faghat, cause i'm sure they all feel the same way about you, you goddamn redneck retard.

Hahaha, you said faghat. I love that band, I think they played "Slow Ride," yes?

Tribalbob said:

If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you.

Get out of my thread bitch.

JuggerNaught said:

Makes me just want to rip that shit out of their ear. It's sad that people have to be reachable 24 hours a day. My cell goes off at 5pm every night and I don't turn it back on til 8am. If people want to reach me outside of my work day, they can call me at home (if I choose to answer), and if I am not home, oh well tough shit.

Back