Life in prison for stealing a cell phone.

There's things I choose to do, like, if I go in a store and choose to take a Snicker's bar," Reed testified. "If you catch me, you catch me. If not, I'm going to go home and eat it up and go on about my business, dog."

LOL such a nigger :lol:

Well he also has 15 misdemeanor convictions dating to 1991, including 12 criminal trespassing convictions.

Also...

Jurors, who deliberated about 15 minutes, convicted Reed as a habitual criminal because he has prior felony convictions for injury to an elderly person and robbery.

Either way no biggy, he'll be out on good behavior before his life is up I'm sure.

this guy defines nigger

walks up behind a retired cop and goes "im robbing you"

hes lucky he didnt get the death penalty right there and then.

Jurors, who deliberated about 15 minutes, convicted Reed as a habitual criminal because he has prior felony convictions <---- sounds like a 3rd strike to me

triple said:
this guy defines nigger

walks up behind a retired cop and goes "im robbing you"

hes lucky he didnt get the death penalty right there and then.
do you and juggernaught burn crosses on your spare time?

Now there's a truely "I don't give a shit" attitude that you don't see very often. A lot of people pose, but this guy walks the walk.

Your thread title is misleading.

I would have given him 10 consecutive life sentences.

i love these fuckin news stories

"life in prison for a tank of gas!...... (plus the two armed robberies LOL)"

what really sucks is that it will cost the state a couple of milion dollars over the rest of his life to take care of him in prison. Really wish the ranger would have shot his ass.

That fucking dog of a man needs life in prison. Act like an animal you'll be treated like one.

we don't even put dogs in prison for life. We put them down. If we can humanely euthanize dogs..why not repeat offenders.

Back