Hydrocodone is a terrible pain pill.

Thumper

Veteran X
A couple of weeks ago I sprained my ankle playing soccer. Apparently I hurt it bad enough that the ligaments/tendons pulled a piece of bone off my Fibula. The orthopedic doc put me in a cast and gave me some pills for pain. Hydrocodone to be exact and they dont do shit. I have even tried two at a time with no effect.

These are the first Narcotic's I have ever taken in my life and I am truely dissapointed.

I have to go in this week to have my re X-Ray'd to see if the bone attached itself, I think ill ask for something different this time.

100_1943_1.jpg

Last edited:
Funny thing is though, the doc gave me 4 refills for a total of 160 pills. WTF am I going to do with that many pills? The dosage and amount he gave me would cover 40 days.

The bottle says 10/500 mg so im guessing 500mg.

I got a really bad sunburn on the fourth which caused my entire shoulders to blister and some of my chest and my doctor prescribed me some Vicadin ES 750mg they put me on my ass.

Get a diladen injection, that shit makes everything go away and you have happy time. Was on it for a few days in the hospital before my surgery, that stuff was great.

i missed the two sorry 280 bucks

it was going to be 5 bucks a pill but the guy was short and bought it all so i figured i'd cut him a deal

seeing as how 40 pills cost me $5, I could make a killing.

But that would be agains't the law and I like my job so into the toilet they go.

that shit was disgusting,
hyrdocodone barely managed my pain when I got my wisdom teeth out, I felt gross when I took them

then incredibly nauseated when I stopped taking them

Thumper said:
Funny thing is though, the doc gave me 4 refills for a total of 160 pills. WTF am I going to do with that many pills? The dosage and amount he gave me would cover 40 days.

The bottle says 10/500 mg so im guessing 500mg.
the 500 mg is tylenol. the 10 mg is the good stuff.

YOu don't want to exceed 3000mg of tylenol a day. so either A: take more or B: cold water extraction.:google

when i got my wisdom teeth out this year, i took vicodin for a little bit, but realized it only made me sleepy, so i stopped taking the pill and saved them for taking them during school instead (p0w)

Back