does anything work around here?

LadYofDarknesS

Veteran XV
I guess this place has turned into nothing but a chat forum because every damn link that I click is broken.

nice and useless, thanks.

its not her. didn't terra or someone steal/use her account now?

not that it matters anyways, shes a whore for posing for pictures anyways

I hate this place.
Nothing works here.
I've been here for seven years.
The medications don't work.

wow you all are fucking stupid with the same ol' shit over and over. doesn't your lethargic "humor" get old after what, 3, 4 years now? grow up.

FOURSTAR said:
its not her. didn't terra or someone steal/use her account now?

not that it matters anyways, shes a whore for posing for pictures anyways

it's me. I haven't talked to rich in god knows how long, nor does he know my pw.

I have the LoD pics...all buns up...I'll post them when I get home....if anyone cares...she isnt that hot...she is a bit hairy.

LadYofDarknesS said:
wow you all are fucking stupid with the same ol' shit over and over. doesn't your lethargic "humor" get old after what, 3, 4 years now? grow up.

you're probably secretly proud of the fact that you were part of epic TW history. otherwise you wouldn't be here bitching about us looking at your hot and sweaty crotch

j00d3df00 said:
you're probably secretly proud of the fact that you were part of epic TW history. otherwise you wouldn't be here bitching about us looking at your hot, underage and sweaty crotch

LadYofDarknesS said:
it's me. I haven't talked to rich in god knows how long, nor does he know my pw.

well have fun with the same comments you left with, because they will all still be here. whore.

sup rachel

do you really think the majority of TW'ers will ever forget your pics? Its probably the highlight of their lives

and TW is also slow as hell lately...

Back