Sin City 2 [official]

Psyc

Contributor
Veteran X
I know it's in production, but has anyone else heard anything about it? I'm having a hard time seeing what they could do that would be different and make it stand out from the first movie, as the first movie (excellently) went through all the noir cliche's and essentially the same storyline from three different personas

here's the imdb link
http://imdb.com/title/tt0458481/

I suppose i need to read the graphic novels to know what's going to happen in the next one.. not that I want to spoil the story

sin city was just 3 stories of 9.

oh dear lord, i can't wait when frank millars batman shit comes out

Rev_Night said:
sin city was just 3 stories of 9.

oh dear lord, i can't wait when frank millars batman shit comes out

i understand, however, i'm curious to see if it's going to be like an extension of the movie, or if they're going to surprise us with new cinematography

Psycadelc said:
i understand, however, i'm curious to see if it's going to be like an extension of the movie, or if they're going to surprise us with new cinematography
this is hollywood - where the mantra is "if it works, sell different versions of it as often as possible"

A Dame to Kill For is (pretty much) the prequel to the Old Town story in the movie. Marv is in it, briefly, as are Goldy and Wendy.

Limbo said:
I think the second movie needs to be darker. The first one was too hollywood.

i think that was one of the points

Rev_Night said:
i think the next film needs to have color. oh yeah, make it pg-13 too

i'm going to assume that you're joking because the film would almost completely suck in full color.

Back