what a pathetic interview - matt lauer - tom cruise

HOw can you call something a pseudo science when you believe in a pseudo religion?

I guess can argue that all religion has crazy hard to believe shit in it, but scientology basically says, "This alien dude make shit explode and now we're made of little black creatures."

That doesn't even sound flattering to the human race.

K-Rex said:
Sucks that Cruise is a fruitloop swimming in a bowl of scientology. He really is an entertaining actor.

...and don't scientologist zap you with electricity to find your gamma radiation clam bake potential?

i love how he actually claims to be an expert on this

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR IRREFUTABLE KNOWLEDGE, TOM CRUISE, EXPERT ON ALL THINGS PSYCHIATRIC

I'd love to watch the tape just to see how he says it, because I can imagine the "passion" that he must have put into this little exchange, but the transcript doesn't do it justice.

Meanwhile the scientogist method of dealing with psychological problems is charging $3000 for a 'chemical run-down'.

Fuck these clowns.

Data said:
I'd love to watch the tape just to see how he says it, because I can imagine the "passion" that he must have put into this little exchange, but the transcript doesn't do it justice.
i saw a part of it on Today this morning before work. he was fucking intense and bat-shit crazy, and matt lauer wasn't really afraid to push him.

seriously, if it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny

matter of fact, it will be funny when someone makes a couple ytmnd's out of it

I was watching it with my fiance. Apparently there is a big difference between "anti-depressant" and "anti-psychotic." Of course Tom Cruise the expert, was using them as though they were one and the same. He was fuckin nuts.

we 'over medicate our youth' that's true. that doesn't mean we should stop medicating them all together.

If you can deal with your problems without drugging up, more power to you.

however if you're unable to even function in society, or live any sort of life without chemical assistance, then do it.

Back