Anyone see High Tensions?

Let's see, crappy french actors, no ad campaign till 2 days before release, sounds like a winner!

Fool said:
Let's see, crappy french actors, no ad campaign till 2 days before release, sounds like a winner!
Um, several films do that, one of them was Memento, and that's one of the greatest films ever made :shrug:

Memento had big actors and I had heard about it way before the day before it was released.

forced..... by the nature of being a man who will do anything for pussy. We understand...good luck with the movie and study for a pop quiz and conversation afterwards or no nookie for you later. :)

Good movie, bad twist at the end, ruined the whole rest for me.

Still, up until then it was pretty good, definately worth watching.

Hey Thomas. I've heard it wasn't that bad Fool just has a lackluster ending. And she can't really force me trep we've been together nearly 2 years but I promised her I'd do something tonight since I have it off and this is what her choice was ;p Ya thermo that's what I've been reading so far. Thanks kiddos.

What is the twist? All I hear about is how stupid it is, and I wanna know since I won't be seeing this movie. :]

It was an alright movie. I saw it quite awhile ago when it was originally released as Haute Tension. The ending is mediocre I guess. Overall, it is a far better ending than the steaming pile they used for Land of the Dead, but then that might not be saying too much..

Back