I live in the ghetto.

Spiderman

Veteran XV
Park down the street from my house had a gang war with about 40 kids one died from stab wounds another is in the hospital. :eek:

Taken from Buffalo News. Riverside is the name of my "hood"
Victim of fatal stabbing is identified by police

6/22/2005
A 16-year-old stabbing victim who died in a fight in the Riverside baseball game Monday night was identified Tuesday by Buffalo homicide detectives, who also arrested another 16-year-old boy in the slaying. Oscar Pricher of South Lane died in Erie County Medical Center shortly after he was stabbed at about 7 p.m. in a large gang fight at Laird Avenue and Tonawanda Street. A second victim, Roderick Geiger, 17, of Leroy Avenue, was listed in fair condition at ECMC.

Later Tuesday, homicide detectives took Jeremy M. Perez, 16, of Lamont Place, into custody for Pricher's slaying.

Kurayami said:
Too bad they didn't get you.
I'm far to important a person to get mixed up with common riff raff like that. I thought that was obvious.

edit: I still live with my parents and my father owns guns.

Spiderman lives in his hoodee...those 20 asians across the street are gonna bust some Ryu shyt on yo ass!!

ParoxysM said:
Spiderman lives in his hoodee...those 20 asians across the street are gonna bust some Ryu shyt on yo ass!!

AREUCHUCKDUHDUHCUCK! For those of you that don't undertand the native language that's how you spell the thing when you do the super uppercut move....to the best of my memory anyway.

Back