Ketchup Chips

Is it true the US of A doesn't have ketchup chips.

Anytime my cousins from the states hear that anyone from Canada is coming down, they ask us to bring ketchup chips.

Have you people never had ketchup chips, or just stopped making them?

I've had ketchup chips. They are pretty good.
Yes it is true that the States do not have them.

I've seen them in New England, along with dill pickle flavored chips. But shit, we still sell Tab and Moxie up here, so who knows.

maybe just not in florida then? My cousin told me they didn't have any and made me bring him 6 bags. I must have looked funny to the customs people :lol:

Finski said:
I've seen them in New England, along with dill pickle flavored chips. But shit, we still sell Tab and Moxie up here, so who knows.

you guys don't have dill pickle either?

what's tab and moxie?

Angelise said:
you guys don't have dill pickle either?

Reread my post there, chief.

Tab is a nasty ass diet soda from the 70's and early 80's, thought to be extinct in most parts of the world. Moxie is a "soda" that tastes like black licorice and is the oldest soda still in production in the US. Older than Coke and Pepsi. It's NASTY.

My best friend at college is from Maine

Moxie is the most vile concoction you will ever taste. It tastes like a cross between cow swill and the excrement of hellspawn

Finski said:
Reread my post there, chief.

Tab is a nasty ass diet soda from the 70's and early 80's, thought to be extinct in most parts of the world. Moxie is a "soda" that tastes like black licorice and is the oldest soda still in production in the US. Older than Coke and Pepsi. It's NASTY.

I meant that u didn't have dill pickle in all states (someone in PA said they get ketchup chips)

ew...licorice tasting pop. (we call it pop)

I've had the Walker's variety and I enjoy them quite a bit, but I only had them when I was in England.

I miss Walker's Crisps, they have so many varieties and they are all amazing. The Cheese and Onion crisps are incredible.

CMVDA said:
My best friend at college is from Maine

Moxie is the most vile concoction you will ever taste. It tastes like a cross between cow swill and the excrement of hellspawn
I live in Maine and we sell Moxie at our Restaurant. I honestly sell about 1 moxie per month when I'm there, it's fucking gross and people know it.

Back