[Fitness] Complete Analysis of Creatine

rofl they don't say one damn thing bad about creatine in that article.

The authors only used research that showed positive effects.

That if of course assuming there is research showing negative effects (This article didn't report a single one of them).

From my understanding, there hasn't been any studies published that have put creatine in a negative light. JHR is also a very reputable publication and abcbodybuilding.com is the most unbiased and scientific website I have found.

So I feel pretty good about trusting the article :)

Rev_Night said:
i love reading shit on the internet, its never wrong

yes all those resources from scientific publications are just make-believe :rolleyes:

There are no side effects listed because there are no major side effects.

Rev_Night said:
no side effects of creatine? i guess having a small dick is no major side effect.

You either no nothing about creatine or are just trolling. I suggest you read the article. Creatine has no effect on hormone levels and/or the size of your penis.

Fool said:
You can't test longterm effects on something new.

New? That's strange, I guess we stole the idea from bovine university :rolleyes:

unless you mean the extremely longterm effects of recommended dosage... In which case there really hasn't been a conclusive study on the long term effects of blackeyed peas either. STOP EATING PEAAAAAAS!

Fool said:

Creatine is a substance that naturally occurs in the human body. It was discovered by the end of the 19th century.

Fool said:
yeah because 30+ years isnt long at all

and creatine isnt found in all our meat products either, its a totally man-mad horrible substance that shrinks your cock shrink :rolleyes:

**To whoever said it, you arnt supposed to mix creatine monohydrate, you put it in your mouth and wash it down with water ;)

edit: god damnit, china beat me to it :(

Last edited:
Uh, crediting your own research in your publications over the internet isn't always the best way to make a repuatable statement.

Back