[hs drama] Friend fucks over my chance with a "hot" girl

KittyCat

Veteran XX
Sorry, for emo HS drama live journal drama :emo: . Im sure this will only feed my hates like kura and vlasic.

I was going to go out with this one chick I had liked from fourth grade. This was it I was so pumped up not joking people..... I bought new clothes for the date, and a expensive gift for. Then my friend decides to be "funny". He drives to the girls house at 3 AM and leaves a note saying "For a Dirty Sanchez call (insert my cell phone #___-_____ here)". I admit myself these types of immature jokes are funny to me to :lol:. I wake up today all excited as hell for the day, it was on my mind. I talk to her on AIM and she suddenly hates me. So.. the girls parents have freaked out and changed her cell phone #. She hates me now, and the date is canceled. They really overreacted so I don't really hate my friend cause i've known him for a long time, and don't consider the practical joke to be that bad feels like something I might have done myself.

cliffs
1.) date w/ a hot chick ive liked forever
2.) friend leaves note on girls door "For a Dirty Sanchez call (insert my cell phone #___-_____ here)"
3.) girl and parents freak out over small joke change cell phone #/block me
4.) girl tells me she now hates me and is forbidden to talk to me
5.) don't know who to be pissed at but i am screwed :sunny:
6.) this was not a little date, i really like this girl for a long time

edit: pics removed tw dosen't think shes hot

ignore the fat fucks on the left shes far right

TW may say no tits or not hot, to young etc but w/e . She is considered like hottest cheerleader in our grade etc. just not a good pic. Sorry, only one I have that is decent sized.

Last edited:
She looks like Katie Holmes.*

*If Katie Holmes had been smacked in the face with a sack full of turds.

did her dad bust her face in at birth? holy shit

ODiE said:
wtf owned.

hahaha.jpg

Last edited:
ok...

1. that girl looks like she is 12 years old. Im assuming you must be a freshman.

2. this is the worst story in the history of high school stories on TW.

first off, she's not hot

second, you got crazed over having a date with this girl and probably scared her off by buying her gifts and shit which leads me to beleive you probably jump when she claps which is comletely unatractive to women.

cliffs - you are probably an ugly smothering nice guy. change both as best you can if you don't want to die a virgin.

That really sucks. Find some way to give her the gift without confronting her and maby she will come to you.

Reggs said:
That really sucks. Find some way to give her the gift without confronting her and maby she will come to you.

Do not listen to him. Yourbest bet is to write her off... at least then you'll appear desireless and she has at least a fraction of a percent of coming around as opposed to zero if you smother her.

Back