Do you think all comic book writers are all a little bit crazy?

Searagemor

Veteran XV
I mean, having to spend all that time writing fictional characters and discussing said fictional characters at their job with other people who's job it is to write said fictional characters.

I luv comics tho.

I think their pretty fucking normal. Your the one reading their crazy shit and enjoying it. They are getting paid to do it. Whose crazy now?!?!

Not crazy. Fanatical, perhaps. Zealous even. Focused and determined, definitely.

Cuthbert said:
I think most highly creative people are a little bit 'crazier' than normal, yeah

yeah, that's sort of what i meant. just used comics as an example because they, next to videogames, are prolly the least respected.

lotr was made into a huge movie, and a lot of people like it, but if it weren't, and some guy just came up to a non-nerd person and was like, "I have this idea, and it has, orcs, and hobbits and stuff, and there's a book that goes before, it's sorta like a bible..."

you'd be like get the fuck out of here.

No. The only people I think are crazy are the ones who do phone sales work on commission and actually enjoy it. They embrace a bullshit ideal and try to force it on uninterested people. Only specific type of people who have no soul can do this. Well, no human soul anyways, I do believe they have been possessed by dead clowns.

Searagemor said:
yeah, that's sort of what i meant. just used comics as an example because they, next to videogames, are prolly the least respected.

lotr was made into a huge movie, and a lot of people like it, but if it weren't, and some guy just came up to a non-nerd person and was like, "I have this idea, and it has, orcs, and hobbits and stuff, and there's a book that goes before, it's sorta like a bible..."

you'd be like get the fuck out of here.

I agree with your point, that's a bad example though. LOTR was pretty popular long before the movies :p

I am afraid of clowns.

Especially the kind that possess you, or tear your arm off if you put it down a sewer grate, or turn into HUGE FUCKING SPIDERS.

Back