Post your moments of stupidity here:

Falhawk

Veteran XX
Sometimes I forget that the internet is international. That's not to mean that I don't remember that you can get the internet in china or whatever. I mean that I'll be reading news on a site, see that its some isreali paper and think "Oh, wow a foreign website"

I think the same thing often when people from other countries post to sites like TW. (reminded me in sled's capetown thread)

anyhow yeah I know it is stupid

Had sex while drunk without a condom for a few minutes last night before the light turned on in my brain telling me to get one.

When I was younger I thought when people had 'open houses' it was just them showing off their newly purchased house. Inviting everyone over for food and things. Just thought they were being nice.

Not mine, but sometime last year we wrote on some kid's desk 'George loves it from behind' with a perma marker, and the dumbass came and went over each letter with whiteout.

ChaoStar said:
When I was younger I thought when people had 'open houses' it was just them showing off their newly purchased house. Inviting everyone over for food and things. Just thought they were being nice.

lol that's pretty good.

Falhawk said:
Sometimes I forget that the internet is international. That's not to mean that I don't remember that you can get the internet in china or whatever. I mean that I'll be reading news on a site, see that its some isreali paper and think "Oh, wow a foreign website"

I think the same thing often when people from other countries post to sites like TW. (reminded me in sled's capetown thread)

anyhow yeah I know it is stupid
:wave:

Ok I am about to add a new stupid moment.

Wtf is a open house then?

Oh am I getting open house and house warming party mixed up?

Open house is where you let potential buyers view the home at thier leisure.

House warming is where people visit your new home, get bombed and give you bad gifts.

I went to Wendy's the other day, and when the lady handed me my food she said "Have a nice meal!" and I responded "Ok, you too!". That was dumb.

DocHolliday said:
Ok I am about to add a new stupid moment.

Wtf is a open house then?

Oh am I getting open house and house warming party mixed up?

Open house is where you let potential buyers view the home at thier leisure.

House warming is where people visit your new home, get bombed and give you bad gifts.

yes

A year or two ago I had this pair of high powered magnets, that were square shaped, and pretty tiny. So we were fucking around with them, putting one on each side of our hands and shit like that to watch how they could still stick together. So, being a genius, I stuck one up each nostril. Well, 3 hours and several pairs of pliers later, I ended up having to go to the emergency room to get them removed. It fucking HURT too, basically was crushing the cartilage between my nostrils while they were in there :(

Yeah, that was pretty fucking stupid of me.

Well, if we're going into the realm of physical injury stupidity, about a year and a half ago I tried cutting a zip tie in a computer with a GIANT BREAD KNIFE. The knife slipped and went about half an inch into my hand, severing the flexor tendon that makes my index finger on my left hand flex. It required expensive plastic surgery to fix and 6 months of physical training, and I STILL can't bend that finger all the way down any more, thanks to scarring. Me stupid.

JackBlack said:
I went to Wendy's the other day, and when the lady handed me my food she said "Have a nice meal!" and I responded "Ok, you too!". That was dumb.

Happens all the time. At best buy, they tell you to enjoy your product or something, and I always reply with a jovial "You too!!"

chubbly0 said:
Happens all the time. At best buy, they tell you to enjoy your product or something, and I always reply with a jovial "You too!!"

The movie theater as well. "Enjoy your movie." "You too." *DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

i cut my finger removing the top of a computer case requiring 3 stitches and almost past out do to bloodloss.

JackBlack said:
lol i say similar things too

Back