New Black Eyed Peas album..

dionysus

Veteran X
Monkey Business. I just got it, it's not to bad considering I don't listen to rap or own any albums. I was wondering what you guys thought of them even though there's alot of people here that despise rap, I could see some of you giving this a chance. I'm not through the whole album yet, so i'm not about to post a review.

No they've been around, but did bring that girl in only recently. I think this is their 2nd album with her.

b6.jpg

The album sucks

there's 1 or 2, 3 at the most good songs

considering it has something like 15 tracks, that's pathetic

p.s. i loved their last album

Last edited:
but i'd kill for that remote control the guy in the best buy commercial has which brings fergie up on demand to dance for you

Fergie and corporate music nazis fucked black eyes peas up the ass with a dildo wrapped in barbed wire... they no longer make music to make music, they make utter shite to make money, fuck them.

Half of the posters in this thread are idiots. Fergie was the best thing to happen to the BEPs. This "bitch" has more musical abilities than half the sweaty cunts in the music biz today.

Limbo said:
Half of the posters in this thread are idiots. Fergie was the best thing to happen to the BEPs. This "bitch" has more musical abilities than half the sweaty cunts in the music biz today.

dear god, what the fuck are you talking about.

old bep = hip hop
bep + fergie = shitty pop for little idiot kids

Back