do you like these buttons I made?

TedBundy

Veteran X
button_examples.jpg

The ones above are the original. The one's below are the ones I made, they aren't going to be that big, just building them big that way I can have a little more flexibility when I found out what size they are going to be.

They are cool and all...but what really bugs me is this...

Didn't General Grievous have 4 arms?

LostDuck said:
They are cool and all...but what really bugs me is this...

Didn't General Grievous have 4 arms?
yea he does, but he can keep 2 hidden. That's an image from an official star wars site, it's not like i erased them or anything.

Bundy, that ball pic of you is great.

The shine on the buttons suck and look cheesy and the orange is to light, darken it and put a nice black outline on whatever icon inside the button, or do both.

Reggs said:
Bundy, that ball pic of you is great.

The shine on the buttons suck and look cheesy and the orange is to light, darken it and put a nice black outline on whatever icon inside the button, or do both.

taken into consideration....keeping the buttons as they are. I know the lighting doesn't look realistic, it's more of a stylistic highlight/shadow i was aiming for. Plus I dabbled with the outlines of the images inside. And I like it this way better. Also you may wanna check your gamma or brightness cuz that orange is pretty deep or dark. Thanks for the comments. :)

Back