iTunes..Good, Bad, Indifferent

I downloaded it to try out the internet radio and see what playback was like. I like the play back better than MediaPlayer, not sure why, just sounds better IMO. Guess what I want to know is, is the song downloading decent? Once you buy a song, can you burn to CD? I don't own an iPod so I want a service that will let me make CDs once I download the music. Yes I could look that up but I want actual experienced people letting me know what they think of it. Any little things here and there like buying the song and then having to pay again to put to CD? I need some new music and tired of paying for CDs in which I like only 1-3 or 4 songs on it, IF that. Prolly been done before but who cares, I'm asking again :)

Iamatree said:
You write like a fat person.

Wow you're insiteful! I think you're in the wrong thread :p You want one of the ones where someone gives a shit about your opinion. And you read like a retard. Reading comprehension? iTunes.... not i bash you on the net.

Last edited:
Iamatree said:
I read it, and thought this guy writes like a fat person. So I decided to see if I was right and I am.

Whoopti fucking doo. Tribal War already gave you a cookie, I refuse to give you another. I'm not sorry that I'm not some buff or skinny ass person like everyone else on here with an epenis as long as my arm. I'm married with a kid. I have no need to impress you or anyone else. Evidentally I was right about you being a retard too. Ehhh back to the post topic. I won't continue on with your stupid ass any longer. Bye Bye.

i dont use it and I have an ipod. i dont pay for downloaded music or listen to internet radio. i just listen to my stuff, and for that itunes sucks. too bulky

i like itunes fine - it is big (size-wise), takes up too much ram on pc, but it works well and my ipod likes it

GG! :heart:

I like iTunes, but you have to be willing to "trust it". I finally let it take over my media management for me and have been much happier for it. I burn all my music CD's (and music data discs) through iTunes now.

Helps if you have good ID3 tag info to begin with.

I like how it manages my music, renaming it, sorting it etc.

But i hate how much more processing power it takes. there are like 3 programs running - iTunesHelper.exe, iTunes.exe, iPodHelper.exe... even if i dont have an ipod. It's kind of like wtf do i need all this shit for?

dlkzx said:
I like how it manages my music, renaming it, sorting it etc.

But i hate how much more processing power it takes. there are like 3 programs running - iTunesHelper.exe, iTunes.exe, iPodHelper.exe... even if i dont have an ipod. It's kind of like wtf do i need all this shit for?
You don't. You can go into the services console and disable the iTuneshelper and iPodHelper services.

:wave: Gort. ehhh it seems that either not too many use it or not alot of peeps home yet. What does everyone else use for getting music then? I'm figuring newgroups, IRC, etc... I just wanted to find a nice, easy way of getting music that I can burn onto disc without extra cost and hassle.

Some decent e hate in this thread. But as far as that stacks up, pussies altogether really. Stick to problem at hand. i tunes is rox. Get an ipod and stop being a pussy about it.

Back