Classic gaming series

Rambro

Veteran XV
ok to kinda bounce off the other thread im wondering which classic/exclusive gaming series stands head and shoulders above the rest and will make you buy one of the new consoles

nintendo: metroid, mario, zelda

sony:FF? grand tourismo? tekken

Xbox:halo, soul caliber? Sonic

list others exclusive games that would make you buy (im kinda out of the loop on other non sports games besides these)

Last edited:
when did SC become proprietary?

i'm a big tekken fan so i gotta take PS2

but nintendo with all the mario world (smash,kart,etc) games is for now still the king for multiplayer games

I bought the gamecube for Zelda/metroid. but i think i fell to the pressure of the public calling it a kids console and relatives/friends being upset that they had to play it when they came over my house "oh, man you the only one I know with a gamecube, you need to upgrade" but its funny how my xbox has been collecting dust for over a year now. I really hope nintendo can get it together to at least compete because i would love to play the next zelda hopefully they go away from the kiddie look

The next zelda is going to haul ass. Even wind waker is a ton of fun once you get past the epic amounts of faggotry in the graphics (Which I actually kind of like now).

Back