Contributor
Veteran XX
saab 9-3 arc
new (car less than a week old)
> 300 miles
perelli tires

few questions and concerns:

1. car doesn't feel as smooth as it did when driving over bad roads or bumps

2. when the turbo kicks in, it feels to rumble a little...

maybe im being paranoid.. or are these problems?

doubt anything really is wrong, being a new car and all... could need to tighten your lugnuts.

make sure ur air filter isn't a total POS and is clean. (should be with as many miles as you but on, but you never know with stock parts, especially parts like air filters)

what does air filter have to do with the rumbling or smoothness of the ride? curious.

i mean its not a huge rumbling or huge bumpy ride.. it just doesnt seem as superb. maybe i'm just paranoid.

Terra said:
what does air filter have to do with the rumbling or smoothness of the ride? curious.

i mean its not a huge rumbling or huge bumpy ride.. it just doesnt seem as superb. maybe i'm just paranoid.

eh, prolly paranoia then. same type thing when i got my new truck, i was like wow, how smooth. then a month or so later, didn't seem quite as "perfect"

its just tht new feeling wearing off

i dunno how the suspension is on new Saabs, so it could just be an issue with not so good struts, shocks, sway bars, or any other part of the suspension system.

i know but its almost midnight and you guys are my only hope. :)

i'm just thinking that its a new car and suspension is still a little tight... hopefully and it'll settle in....

PARANOIA

Back