Do you piss in the shower?

yes

i piss straight up and hit the ceiling

its ok because i just hose it off with my detatchable shower head

yep, probably the 3rd or 4th thread on this topic, and the answer is almost always all yeses with a few idiots thinking of reasons not to pee in the shower. On a side note, I've had a cold lately, and decided to eject my excess mucus while in the shower. Sure enough, it was a hanger (y'know, like when you spit and one little strand won't release), but being in the shower I had no fear of grossness. I just decided to pull it out, and when I did, I found out that the strand went all the way up into my nasal cavity, and it felt like I was tugging on my brain :). The end.

aScotiA said:
yep, probably the 3rd or 4th thread on this topic, and the answer is almost always all yeses with a few idiots thinking of reasons not to pee in the shower. On a side note, I've had a cold lately, and decided to eject my excess mucus while in the shower. Sure enough, it was a hanger (y'know, like when you spit and one little strand won't release), but being in the shower I had no fear of grossness. I just decided to pull it out, and when I did, I found out that the strand went all the way up into my nasal cavity, and it felt like I was tugging on my brain :). The end.
oh man, I love snots like that. I haven't had a long one that connects all the way up through in years :(

aScotiA said:
yep, probably the 3rd or 4th thread on this topic, and the answer is always almost all yeses with a few idiots thinking of reasons not to pee in the shower. On a side note, I've had a cold lately, and decided to eject my excess mucus while in the shower. Sure enough, it was a hanger (y'know, like when you spit and one little strand won't release), but being in the shower I had no fear of grossness. I just decided to pull it out, and when I did, I found out that the strand went all the way up into my nasal cavity, and it felt like I was tugging on my brain :). The end.

i've had that happen before and it got to be painful after a while so i decided to stop... it wasn't in the shower, but it was after some nose surgery i had on my deviated septum and stuff. i didn't find it enjoyable, the tugging anyways.

and yes to the original question.

a better question is "have you ever pissed in the shower with a girl in there with you."

my answer is yes to the original question and no to my own.

BrokenWear said:
a better question is "have you ever pissed in the shower with a girl in there with you."

my answer is yes to the original question and no to my own.
hell yes

You know this is something I've really always wondered about but never asked anybody because its fucking disgusting.

I pee in the shower.

Always

Pros:
- Saves a flush
- You can clean your cock very well afterward
- Don't have to aim anywhere (clean splatter with shower head after of course)
- Peeing on your feet kills bacteria or some shit

Cons:
- Some douche might think it's "gross" (fuckem!)

Back