PS3 > XBOX369 (The Real Deal)

Osiris

Veteran XV
guess what

ill be buying a ps3 regardless if its less or more powerful/expensive/ugly than the xbox3fiddy

so you can stop making fucking console threads atleast until they are released you stupid pieces of shit
you wont convince anyone to buy this or that console with ur stupid fucking threads bitches

i hate you

Why not buy both? Unless you are a japanophile who thinks that Japanese games are better than north american and european games.

orbital 123 said:
Why not buy both? Unless you are a japanophile who thinks that Japanese games are better than north american and european games.

do you have a car, why not buy one car from each brand because else youre a brandophile

seriously why would i want to spend twice as much money?

also are only japanese games gonna be available for the ps3?
o snap

orbital 123 said:

Japanese games are usually more experimental and willing to be different than American games (I get tired of playing the same retreads of FPS and stealth action games over and over). Plus Nintendo first party games are usually awesome--Zelda and Metroid both own.

Most people aren't willing to spend $600 or more on video game consoles. Considering the vast majority of games overlap for XBox and PS there's little point. Why pay $300 more just to get Halo, or MGS and Final Fantasy?

Osiris said:
do you have a car, why not buy one car from each brand because else youre a brandophile

o snap

That's a bad example. I can drive the same places and listen to the same music no matter what car I have. I cannot play anygame I want on one console because there are console specific games that come out. Hence why you buy both for those AAA console exclusive games. considering the price for both is less than that of a low end computer I don't see the problem here.

Osiris said:

o snap

You are retarded

No snappy comeback will change that fact... no matter what you say in response you are still a fucking idiot.

PS - Reply, not New Thread

pilate said:
Japanese games are usually more experimental and willing to be different than American games (I get tired of playing the same retreads of FPS and stealth action games over and over). Plus Nintendo first party games are usually awesome--Zelda and Metroid both own.

Most people aren't willing to spend $600 or more on video game consoles. Considering the vast majority of games overlap for XBox and PS there's little point. Why pay $300 more just to get Halo, or MGS and Final Fantasy?

Japanese games follow a formula too. Usually some little girl or boy with a high voice and stupid hair who is on some quest and acts like an adult. Then you have the 9th grade philosophy they spout and the rediculous rehashed plotlines that you find in any anime. I am sorry but Most Japanese games suck, I like PC games which makes me more likely to play xbox because it has more north american and european developer support. Japanese games try to act all deep but they aren't.

Thats such BS, Japs are pretty fucking uncreative for having so much entertainment popular in America.

orbital 123 said:
Japanese games follow a formula too. Usually some little girl or boy with a high voice and stupid hair who is on some quest and acts like an adult. Then you have the 9th grade philosophy they spout and the rediculous rehashed plotlines that you find in any anime. I am sorry but Most Japanese games suck, I like PC games which makes me more likely to play xbox because it has more north american and european developer support. Japanese games try to act all deep but they aren't.

That sounds more like a criticism of Japanse RPGs than anything else. I agree the PC market is more suited to my taste, but most of those games I like on PC don't make it to the consoles at all, or if they do it is in an inferior form. The console games I've really liked a lot in the past year are things like Katamari Damacy or things like Tekken and the first party Nintendo games that all come from Japan. Halo and GTA are basically the only two American-made console games in the last few years I've gotten into.

JackBlack said:
You are retarded

No snappy comeback will change that fact... no matter what you say in response you are still a fucking idiot.

PS - Reply, not New Thread

God youre a damned idiot and thats final

orbital 123 said:

yeah and the games cost 50 dollars for both
plus i might want to get all sorts of gadgets for them
all that shit will quickly become very expensive
furthermore it will tie me to the chair and ill be playing till my eyes pop out

ed. wrong quote :/

Osiris said:
God youre a damned idiot and thats final

See? It didn't work. You're still retarded... I told you that you couldn't come up with a witty comeback, and I was right. Know why?

Of course you don't... you're retarded.

Osiris said:
yeah and the games cost 50 dollars for both
plus i might want to get all sorts of gadgets for them
all that shit will quickly become very expensive
furthermore it will tie me to the chair and ill be playing till my eyes pop out

Well some people spend all their money on their car, others spend it on skydiving, I like gaming and computers so that's where my money goes. It's a pretty cheap past time compared to many others.

not to choose sides in a man on man sissy slap fight but you did get horribly owned by orby on that inane car comparison.

Shhhhh... don't distract him... he's typing out his zinger reply. It's tough to do with that little tube attached to his wheelchair.

Pffft, pffft... F
Pffft, pffft... U
Pffft, pffft...

MacGyver said:
I'm getting a PS3 just for Metal Gear Solid 4

I bought MGS2 for the xbox and honestly I never finished it. I got bored and quit. I guess it's just not my kind of thing. Now katamari damacy, that's an awsome game, I had 10x more fun playing that game then playing mgs2

Colgate 360 > XBOX 360

tn_colgate360.jpg

Back