Laura Bush in Jerusalem

Phoenix

Veteran X
CNN said:
After a brief tour of the Dome of the Rock mosque, about 40 or 50 protesters surrounded Bush and her U.S. Secret Service detail as they departed, pushing to get closer and shouting: "How dare you come here" and "You don't belong in this mosque."

Security closed in tightly around the first lady as the angry Muslim protesters -- many expressing fury at the United States -- came very close to Bush.

As Secret Service agents shadowed her, Israeli security guards linked arms and forced a pathway for the first lady's entourage through the crowd to Bush's motorcade.

At one point, a boy made his way up to the first lady, and one guard momentarily pointed his gun at the boy, who ran away.

That last bit was just funny. When SS pull a gun on a kid we live in a fuxed up world.

Link

I didn't say that. It's just sad that we have to worry about it. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying it's a shame.

I mean, First Lady is sort of America's model for a woman / mother. She should be hugging children. That even kids are a threat, to be shot at if they get too close, is sad.

Meh, whatever, either way, it's news.

Last edited:
The way the article is worded, it seems like one of the Israeli guards pointed the gun, not the SS.

have some respect for other countries leaders is what i have to say, we respect there's.

yet they have little children running up to throw rocks at her or whatever..

fucking third worlders.

Back