Red Orchestra Mod for UT2004?

Never played it, but I've read mixed reviews about it. The graphics are supposed to be excellent. I don't know though how much different it could be compared to the other 23874928365092386502370984602397865 WWII games out there, other than looking pretty

its codish but feels like unreal. low player numbers but very professional production on it. they bought tse and plan to transfer at some point, although i heard they want to get on the new unreal engine, so who knows...

It's different from Generic WWII game in that it's actually realistic. Whether or not that's a good thing is up to you.

I've played it. It really is too bad there are a thousand WWII titles out there for gaming 'cuz this one would really shine. If they added US forces I'd play the game a lot more. No crosshairs, you have to rely on your iron sights, you can't run for infinity among a few other things I really dig about the game.

any of you guys play Damnation? its a single player mod that came in 2nd in the Make Something Unreal contest. I actually got an offer to work for the company that is making that mod (they hope to make it into a full fledged product) but was an idiot and didn't take it. i am so kicking myself in the ass right now.

It is the most realistic wwII shooters Ive ever played, the game realy makes you feel like you are in a war, the sound, physics, gameplay and of course gfx is damn good.

but it takes a while to get used to it, its not easy at all and you need some skills for it (and good eyes).

Its worth a try

Pachacutec said:
its codish but feels like unreal. low player numbers but very professional production on it. they bought tse and plan to transfer at some point, although i heard they want to get on the new unreal engine, so who knows...
Why would they use TSE when they were given a liscense to the Unreal Engine 3? They won the Make Something Unreal contest and that was their prize.

they have a licence to it, but they're not being payed. and they have to build the mod AGAIN on it and wait 6 years for computers to be able run the game anway.

Jacen Kusari said:
they have a licence to it, but they're not being payed. and they have to build the mod AGAIN on it and wait 6 years for computers to be able run the game anway.
Uh, they also got $50 000 for winning too so they did get paid. I am also sure they could find some people to provide a source of funds for them. They don't haveto build the mod AGAIN. They build a full game and can sell it. What did you think they could do with the TSE? Just copy/paste their source from their UT2K4 mod and make it work like magic?

Back