anyone else tired of hearing about the damn filibuster and nuclear option?

cogzinofa

Veteran XV
jesus christ, will the goddamn senate just go vote already? I'm sick and tired of this. we've been hearing about the nuclear option and OMG negotiations nad filibusters and shit for what? three weeks? four weeks? goddamn asshats need to get it in gear. hurry up and bring up the nomination so the dems can filibuster and the republicans can vote to get rid of filibusters and we can get on with goddamn shit business as usual.

this is worse than waiting for terry to hurry up and die.

I'm going to filibuster to fucking filibuster filibuster fucking goddamn shit.

at this point they have the votes or they don't.

SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA AND JUST FUCKING VOTE ALREADY.

no no no... even though the republicans invented the phrase"nuclear option" it's the democrats fault. Republicans prefer Constitutional Option

I just watched C-SPAN 2 for about 20 minutes. Senator Arlen Spector (R- PA) pretty much summed up my opinions on the whole thing and offered what I thought were excellent suggestions for both parties to solve the problem. I dont know much about him, but its about the only bi-partisan talk I've heard on the whole issue.

*Singing*:Fillibuster...Fillibusterrrrr...FILLIBUSTERRR!!!!

Babs Bunny: Fill a Buster!

Buster.jpg

There were people outside my damn metro station here in DC handing out leaflets urging people to call their senators about this whole thing.

I am also sick of hearing about it.

no, but im really tired of people who lie that they're tired of a particular topic, just for an excuse to start a thread on that particular topic, its really hypocritical.

im also tired of run-on sentences.

triple said:
no, but im really tired of people who lie that they're tired of a particular topic, just for an excuse to start a thread on that particular topic, its really hypocritical.

im also tired of run-on sentences.

y
e
s

but the thing im REALLY tired of is all these BUCKLE UP OR GET FINED-COPS ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR adds

and I'm tired of no tiny tunes dvd's-for fucks sake, you FINALLY gave us pete n pete, give us tiny tunes :(

oh man dont get me started on cops

I live 2 streets down from where they were doing a seatbelt check

they'd pull you over for 1mph over the limit to justify the stop (you have to stop someone before you can ticket for seatbelts in mass)

and then you'd get a $50 ticket for the seatbelt

I pointed out on my license that I only lived about 20 feet that-a-way, and it just slipped my mind for 15 seconds (I always wear my belt), but they couldnt give less of a shit

You're tired of hearing about our government?

Would you rather watch Nancy Grace tell you about the latest witnesses at the Michael Jackson trial? Or or maybe you want to hear about Britney's latest marriage?

TonyElTigre said:
im tired of bitchy dems not wanting to do their jobs

it sucks to lose but come on guys
ppppppffffftttt. it is their job. their job is to stop things from happening that would anger their consituents.

all that aside, no one there is doing their job. for weeks they've all be whining back and forth and back and forth. just get to the vote already!

shit, if the republicans have the votes to stop the filibuster they should just get around to doing it instead of threatening.

Baby Bew said:
You're tired of hearing about our government?

Would you rather watch Nancy Grace tell you about the latest witnesses at the Michael Jackson trial? Or or maybe you want to hear about Britney's latest marriage?
I'm tired of hearing them whine about it. it's time to shit or get off the pot.

Back