Question [STAR TREK AND VEGETARIANS]

JodoFett

Contributor
Veteran XX
02:12:43 <FuriousJodo> here's a question
02:12:44 <FuriousJodo> on star trek
02:12:46 * Joins: Kelster|grindstone (~Kelstergr@5708DF9.2DF82B1F.8B6C856.IP)
02:12:46 * ChanServ sets mode: +o Kelster|grindstone
02:12:49 <Osmethae> STAR TREK SUCKS
02:12:49 <FuriousJodo> they make all their food in replicators right?
02:12:50 <Osmethae> STAR TREK SUCKS
02:12:50 <Osmethae> STAR TREK SUCKS
02:12:54 <FuriousJodo> yeah i know, but anyway
02:12:55 <AdreN|Work> Stfu
02:12:56 <FuriousJodo> SO
02:12:58 <AdreN|Work> Star Trek Rocks.
02:13:01 <Osmethae> STAR TREK SUCKS
02:13:01 <FuriousJodo> if all of the food is fabricated
02:13:12 <FuriousJodo> would it be wrong to eat meat?
02:13:16 <FuriousJodo> like would a vegetarian still not eat it?
02:13:21 <FuriousJodo> cause its not like you are killing an animal
02:13:24 <Gangrel> ohh
02:13:29 <AdreN|Work> good question
02:13:31 <AdreN|Work> I can answer that
02:13:35 <Timmay> klingons have 20" cocks
02:13:36 <AdreN|Work> You're fucking stupid.
02:13:42 <FuriousJodo> cause is it really meat?
02:13:45 * Joins: Xapz (Xapz@mask-2544C669.nc.res.rr.com)
02:13:46 <Osmethae> STAR TREK SUCKS

QUESTION: If the meat is fabricated, is it still considered meat? The product isn't actually coming from an animal, so would vegetarians and vegans still have qualms about it?

ZurN said:
depends on if they were Vegens for dietary reasons or moral reasons
I am going for the assumption that it is for moral reasons, because I don't think there is any positive dietary reason anyone would want to be a vegan.

Im going with the assumption that in the time of Star Trek, everyone is smart enough to not be fucking vegetarians, and anyone who is a vegetarian has been eaten.

DemonKyoto said:
Im going with the assumption that in the time of Star Trek, everyone is smart enough to not be fucking vegetarians, and anyone who is a vegetarian has been eaten.

Get the fuck off my internet, you ignorant piece of shit. Go have another Big Mac.

With a decent intake of protein, being a vegetarian is just as healthy, if not more so, than eating a balanced diet that includes meat. As for vegan, I dunno. It may be the same deal as vegetarian, health-wise, its just a whole lot more expensive.

As for Star Trek - no, it isn't meat. If you're a vegetarian who doesn't eat meat for moral reasons (most these days are not simply opposed to eating meat, so much as they are opposed to eating the overly processed and mass-produced meat that most places sell) then there'd be no problem eating Star Trek meat. It's just a better Boca burger.

Thats my 2 cents, bitches.

Humans didn't fucking learn how to control fire so faggots like you could completely ignore your own dietary needs and live like a stick figure for the rest of your lives. The reason humans have a larger brain than other animals is because fire allowed to quickly consume protein after we killed it, giving us the same amount of calories in one hour of eating than did five hours before. You should embrace your human-ness, and not be pasty hippies

1. I'm not a vegetarian. I have been before, but I like chicken and beef too much to drop it entirely.

2. Like I said, most vegetarians aren't opposed to eating meat for the reasons you're implying. They don't eat it because they don't agree with the mass-production, mass-slaughter, mass-waste, and the hormone-therapy that comes with meat production in this country. As for the hippies that think humans aren't supposed to eat meat - well, I agree with you. Fuck em.

Patton said:
Get the fuck off my internet, you ignorant piece of shit. Go have another Big Mac.

With a decent intake of protein, being a vegetarian is just as healthy, if not more so, than eating a balanced diet that includes meat. As for vegan, I dunno. It may be the same deal as vegetarian, health-wise, its just a whole lot more expensive.

As for Star Trek - no, it isn't meat. If you're a vegetarian who doesn't eat meat for moral reasons (most these days are not simply opposed to eating meat, so much as they are opposed to eating the overly processed and mass-produced meat that most places sell) then there'd be no problem eating Star Trek meat. It's just a better Boca burger.

Thats my 2 cents, bitches.

Back