So just got done with Guild Wars.

Blitz

Contributor
Veteran X
Was doing the arena matches in Yaks Bend. Got to 14 wins in a row with 3 random players. Was a lot of fun.

Me : Mesmer/Necro - LvL 14.

Skills : Domination

Secondary : Death Magic

Obligitory Photo :

gw038.bmp
*not at level 14, just some random pic.

I love this game. It's very fun. Go buy it.

I thought the game kinda sucked, personally. Leveling, even though its to 20 still takes a lot of time. You can't do much of anything solo in post-searing. I got to level 8 or 9 and lost intrest.

Anyone want to buy it off me, lol....

ButtDart said:
I thought the game kinda sucked, personally. Leveling, even though its to 20 still takes a lot of time. You can't do much of anything solo in post-searing. I got to level 8 or 9 and lost intrest.

how much?

ButtDart said:

:shrug: You really weren't supposed to spend time leveling or soloing, you just grab the henchies (or other people) and do the missions, about half way through the game you go through 'ascension' which makes you level 20. The basis of pve is just to unlock skills and/or runes for pvp, you could just as easily run their basic pvp pre-builds instead if you wanted to pvp all the time.

ButtDart said:

If you're going out with the sole purpose of levelling, you're doing it wrong. If you just do the missions, you'll hit level 20 easily. It took me 36 hours of gametime to hit 20 on both my RP chars that are that far (though admittably, I played all the WBEs so I knew what to do.)

Toaster said:
If you're going out with the sole purpose of levelling, you're doing it wrong. If you just do the missions, you'll hit level 20 easily. It took me 36 hours of gametime to hit 20 on both my RP chars that are that far (though admittably, I played all the WBEs so I knew what to do.)

man... 36 hours of gaming is like 6 months in my world :p

Midnj said:
man... 36 hours of gaming is like 6 months in my world :p

If you have friends to run you through shit you can hit 20 in like 4-5 hours, that's a bit extreme though :)

The problem comes when you need to get skills, runes, weapon mods for upper end PvP.

Back