[Mostly anime] Huge ADV Films sale (50-70% off)

Spexx

Veteran XV
770x76.jpg

Farscape, Azu Manga Daioh, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Evangelion, Robotech, etc.

Some of this shit is way cheap

http://www.advfilms.com/sales.asp

Sale ends Sunday night. Buy buy buy!

Spoiler

Last edited:
Data, is there anything on here worth getting? I'm looking at the Final Fantasy one, but i'm VERY nervous about it. It's going to blow ass, I just know it.

Nonentity said:
Data, is there anything on here worth getting? I'm looking at the Final Fantasy one, but i'm VERY nervous about it. It's going to blow ass, I just know it.
it does.

Nonentity said:
Don't bother with that one.

Aquarian Age looks pretty good (decent reviews and trailer) but I haven't seen it yet. My brother said Nadesico was entertaining (also well reviewed) but I haven't seen it yet either. You probably already have the Eva series...

I don't know. It doesn't look like I'm buying anything tonight.

Data said:
Don't bother with that one.

Aquarian Age looks pretty good (decent reviews and trailer) but I haven't seen it yet. My brother said Nadesico was entertaining (also well reviewed) but I haven't seen it yet either. You probably already have the Eva series...

I don't know. It doesn't look like I'm buying anything tonight.

Good, I'll stay away from it like the plague.

And no, I don't have the Eva series. I'm assuming you mean Evangelion?

Based on my surfing tonight, manga is Japanese comics. However searching for 'manga' on Google produces lots of animated T&A stuff from the anime movies. (Data's sig type stuff) Are there manga movies/is it the same as anime?

GreasyBoy said:
Based on my surfing tonight, manga is Japanese comics. However searching for 'manga' on Google produces lots of animated T&A stuff from the anime movies. (Data's sig type stuff) Are there manga movies/is it the same as anime?
Manga is japanese for comic. The manga is made first, and then they will make an anime that is heavily based/almost exactly the same as the manga. Kind of like books-->movies except not totally fucking gay.

Back