Cell phone thread #6,412

Acer

Veteran X
My work might be changing carriers soon (US cellular -> Sprint), and if they do I am going to have to get a phone from Sprint (to get the plan they're looking at). But since I paid for the phone I have now out of my own pocket--they pay for the service--, im going to be out $300 for a phone that I can't even use.

Right now, I'm using a Kyocera koi kx2, and I like it a lot. Nice camera, easy to use, and a shitload of nice features.

It looks like most of Sprint's phones (that aren't $370) suck dick compared to the one I have now, except maybe the MM-7400 by Sanyo. It looks pretty sweet, and is only $170 from Sprint. They said they would pay for the phone, as long as it's a reasonable price, since I paid for the one I'm using now and won't be able to use it if they switch.

Does anyone use this phone / have any horror stories from people they know?

Also, it says it can't do MMS. That means no picture messaging, right?

P.S. how does this "push to talk" crap work? All I know about it is that I fucking hate when people use it in public places where there's a lot of places.

eh

i used a clamshell for a while and I really liked it. then I got my swivel phone, and it's cool and all but just not really that practical.

yeah but sliders are gay too

i don't want the main screen on the outside, just in case i drop it. i don't want it to get all fucked up.

i have to worry about that all the time with my phone that I have now.

Sprint is better than AT&T for my mountainous area, the reception with AT&T was terrible, but with sprint its perfect.

Back