Chick wants to take it slow = Rejection?

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
I’m use to everything happening so fast, that when i heard the words, "I like you but i want to take it slow"

I feel like shes letting me down easy..

She cooked me dinner last night, and i slept over (on the couch)

Hanging out on cinco de mayo...

I guess im in good shape? I don’t mind going slow, i just like to KNOW where im headed.

she’s the hottest chick i ever dated, and maybe this means she needs to see if she can get over the fact I am not nearly the caliber of hotness she’s use to dating..

El Mariachi said:
Did you have sex the first or second night you met her?

We havent kissed yet, just on the lips, more and more.. and she tells me she likes me, no one understands her like i do, and we have a lot of fun..

No shes cautious of you..... If she knew half the shit we know shed fucking dump your ass in a flash.

Take it slow and shut up. Or dump her and move on. You feel rejected? gezus how long has it been... a week!?!?

Or maybe she knows she's the hottest girl you've ever dated, and is waiting to see if you're a nice guy. Not just there because she's hot.

she can probably smell your bullshit a mile away and she's waiting to see if you straighten up or not. Do yourself and her a favor and call it off now

AkumA said:
I’m use to everything happening so fast, that when i heard the words, "I like you but i want to take it slow"

I feel like shes letting me down easy..

She cooked me dinner last night, and i slept over (on the couch)

Hanging out on cinco de mayo...

I guess im in good shape? I don’t mind going slow, i just like to KNOW where im headed.

you are worst then a fucken women

AkumA said:
We havent kissed yet, just on the lips, more and more.. and she tells me she likes me, no one understands her like i do, and we have a lot of fun..

Welcome to Friendsville.

Population: You

Well, from what I've experienced... when a woman says she wants to take things slow it means that we've already slept together and she's sort of shocked that things are going so fast/that she did that so fast.

But since you haven't even gotten all that physical yet, I have no clue. I think you'll get the best out of the situation if you don't care where you're headed.

El Mariachi said:
Well, from what I've experienced... when a woman says she wants to take things slow it means that we've already slept together and she's sort of shocked that my penis was so small and i came so fast.

But since you haven't even gotten all that physical yet, I have no clue. I think you'll get the best out of the situation if you don't care where you're headed.
fxd.

Back