may 28th is when adult swim gets back an awesome lineup

last lineup this awesome was like 2 years ago
On May 28, action will once again dominate Saturday nights with new episodes of InuYasha premiering at 11:00 p.m., new episodes of Samurai Champloo at 11:30 p.m., new episodes of Paranoia Agent at Midnight and new episodes of s-CRY-ed at 12:30 a.m. Returning for some retreads will be FLCL at 1:00 a.m. and Trigun at 1:30 a.m., with Lupin the Third and Case Closed continuing their early-morning run at 5:00 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. respectively.

so lets get this straight

11-New Inuyasha
30-Champloo
12-Paranoia Agent
30-s-CRY-ed
1-OMFG !!FLCL!!
30-Trigun

havent watched agent or scryed but they sound cool

oh and on weekdays FMA and GITS reruns

Paranoia Agent is kinda retarded.

Scryed is cool, in a really childish way. It's like geared toward adolescent kids. The storyline is pretty generic and the ending is beyond lame, but the fighting sequences are pretty cool.

Edit: And FLCL > *

Aqua Teen, Futurama, Family Guy, Venture Bros, and Robot Chicken are all that matters on AS. The rest of it fucking sucks.

JodoFett said:
Aqua Teen, Futurama, Family Guy, Venture Bros, and Robot Chicken are all that matters on AS. The rest of it fucking sucks.
fucking yes.

Ps. if you watch Adult Swim for the anime, don't group yourselves in the same audience as those of us that actually watch Adult Swim for the good stuff.

i got news for you, the "good stuff" has crappy writing and production values

of course im excluding venture bros from that statement

futurama/fg arent adult swim productions

robot chicken was fun for, i dunno, the first 2 episodes.

TedBundy said:
fucking yes.

Ps. if you watch Adult Swim for the anime, don't group yourselves in the same audience as those of us that actually watch Adult Swim for the good stuff.

Yeah, cause your subjective definition of good is universally applicable. Please leave TW already you stupid fucking faggot.

I wish Cartoon Network would give all the anime its own entity instead of grouping it in with Adult Swim. Wednesday's at 3am seems like the best time slot.

triple said:
i got news for you, the "good stuff" has crappy writing and production values

of course im excluding venture bros from that statement

futurama/fg arent adult swim productions

robot chicken was fun for, i dunno, the first 2 episodes.
You sir are a faggot. Anime blows. You blow. Aqua teen owns. Sealab owned. Space Ghost was great. This anime shit you talk of blows.

Back