My new pet :) [pics]

Daredevil

Veteran XX
he has the potential to kill an adult human. yet if you drop him from more than 16 inches he will most likely die. lol but if he jumps from 16 or more inches he will be fine. i've only held him twice, but both times he is super calm. i feed him crickets and he will munch on those guy's real quick style.

DSCF0144.JPG

DSCF0145.JPG

DSCF0146.JPG

holy SHIT MOTHER FUCKER. imagine that shit getting lost in your fucking room. HE'LL FUCKING KILL YOU MAN

edit: holy shit @ that last pic. is that a spider vagina?!

Last edited:
That bitch is gonna surprise you one night. It's gonna figure a way outta that dinky cell, and he's gonna fucking kill you.

:reaper:

(sweet dreams)

my brothers and their 2 friends were in my room when me and my buddy (soggynuts) took him out. one of my brothers friends is pretty freaken scared of spiders, and while soggy was holding him he was like "hey, whicho ne of you is scared" and then moved his arm (with the spider on it) around to face him. the spider freaken jumped straight at him and grabbed onto the kids arm, he freaked out and swung his arm around adn the spider landed on my bed and skirted around. he's fine though. soggy picked him up and put him back and he proceeded to attack his lunch (cricket)

the first time we tried to pick him up, we opened the cage and he freaked out so he ran out up onto my wall and up onto the cieling. that was pretty funny as well

logmans said:
come on guys chicks LOVE sleeping in a room with a huge spider

my g/f is less scared of it than i am. then again she is in vet school and deals with all sorts of animals all day long at work

Rev_Night said:
hahahahah. i can just imagine your very curious cat trying to play with the new houseguest

he barely notices it, like its not even there. but i havne't let him seen it out of the cage, im afraid he would attack and the spider would bite him once and kill him

Back