Q: What will Ohio State's new "pump up" song with Nugent gone?

Bodom

Veteran XX
the best kicker ever in the history of mankind, Mike Nugent, has moved on and I am pretty sure they will no longer play Ted Nugent's "Stranglehold" to pump everyone up.

the new kicker is Jonathan Skeete. What song do you think they will pump the fans up with this coming season?

lonewolf63afo said:
skeet skeet niggaz

To the window (TO THE WINDOW), to the wall, (TO THE WALL)
Till the sweat drop down my balls (MY BALLS)
Till all these bitches crawl (CRAWL)
To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOD DAMN)
To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOD DAMN)

doesnt matter bc when u guys play us at home this year and u hear jump around, u will just take off ur pads and go home bc u kno the games over.

dooster said:
doesnt matter bc when u guys play us at home this year and u hear jump around, u will just take off ur pads and go home bc u kno the games over.
you look like little orphan annie and dressed up in tribes armor

you are a faggot

truth hurts doesnt it?

sucks when we go INTO your place and whipe the floor with u.

and yes, i do look like orphan annie with a tribes costume on but that doesnt make me a faggot- that makes me a nerd. i have about a dozen+ girls this year that will attest that im not a faggot.

dooster said:
truth hurts doesnt it?

sucks when we go INTO your place and whipe the floor with u.

and yes, i do look like orphan annie with a tribes costume on but that doesnt make me a faggot- that makes me a nerd. i have about a dozen+ girls this year that will attest that im not a faggot.

yeah, all the ones suing you for sexual harrassment after they turned you down for being a nerd.

Back