wtf

i wonder if they MENT to do that
=\
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and, HOLY SHIT BEAVISNUKE CALLED IT!
BeavisNuke said:
59 - 09-11-2001, 08:23 AM
They're saying the kind of fire this has caused, that high in the building, can't be put out easily.

It could take down the whole building.
Damnit, Beavis. I thought that the only good you brought us was dating old men.

And:
110 - 09-11-2001, 08:38 AM

Originally posted by WiZarD
i gotta get on a fucking plane tommorow morning....

my first day of college was 9/11

NEVAR FORGET

of course hundreds of thousands of people have also died needlessly since then. can we please remember those people as well

Rigel said:
Sorry, I was feeling nostolgic.
yeah its just reading the posts..... not only was i remembering what happened, but i was remembering my thought process throughout the day as i slow found out what was happening. I was still in High school and I remember the first announcement. We all joked 'World War 3 is happening!' and all this other shit. little did we know how serious the entire situation was....

yeah, thats a post i think i can go a while w/o rereading again.

Siodin said:
185 - 09-11-2001, 08:58 AM
The Pentagon got hit!
This was very well coordinated, this was done by a big time terrorist organization. My first and only guess is Osama Bin Laden.

El Mariachi said:
224 - 09-11-2001, 09:07 AM
K fellas. We've trained most of our lives for this. We might not have jetpacks... but I know most of you have played counter-strike.

If memory serves, there were very few people acting like fucktards in that thread, but it was an incredible source of updates, as well as very accurate predictions.

Shade said:
My friend's birthday is 9/11... let's just say no one remembered :(
my roomie in highschool's bday was 9/11 too

we made sure to throw him an even BIGGER party cause nobody else wanted to do anything other than be depressed

Isnt' there someone in that thread who worked at Dulles, and said that earlier in the morning they had received a terror alert?

Back