Idiot Filing Work Complaint

SureShot

Veteran X
OOPS! This idiot files this complaint and accidentilly sends it to my entire agency of hundreds of people. Guys sounds like a pussy to me :lol:

"Could I file a hostile working environment complaint because of the problems I stated I'm having below?

I had another incident in the North Building with the same guard I wrote to you about on 3/8/2005. This guard again stated he didn't like the way I walked thru the machine. I walked through the machine again and then stood to the side so he could scan me. At this time this guard tried to intimidate me this morning by grabbing my badge and writing my name down which was seen by other CMS employees. When I asked the guard for his name he turned away so I couldn't see it. When I walked around in front to see his name he told me I bet not get close to him. Again as an employee I feel I shouldn't have to deal with this hostile environment just to come to work. Again I would like to file a formal complaint against this guard (Gregory XXXXXX) and against this company. I would also like to fill out a Homeland Security complaint. Thank you for looking into this matter before it gets out of control.

I had a incident in the North Building this morning when the guard stated I wasn't walking through the machine correctly. I walked through the machine again and again the guard stated I wasn't walking through the machine correctly. I disagree and ask them to call there supervisor, once the supervisor arrived the guard more or less stated I was lying and was walking through the machine sideways. We have had these machine here for years now and I never remember being stop for walking sideways. As an employee I feel I shouldn't have to deal with a hostile environment just to come to work. I would like to file a formal complaint against this company and against the guards in the North Building this morning."

ehhhh id be pissed if putting up with that shit made me late

otherwise i just fuck with the guards, theyre just fellas trying to make a buck like everyone else

lol, does sound like a pansy. Good story, I bet he feels like a jackass now sending it out to hundreds of co-workers

The dood is prolly gay and the guard just likes giving him shit. He works in a different state so I don't know him personally. Funny thing too, everyone gets an email the next day saying we are ordered to delete the email :lol: Like I'm going to delete this, haha.

T-3 days until -

I would like to retract my previous complaint about Gregory. It turns out that we actually have a lot in common. it was all just a big misunderstanding. Now that Greggy and I have something straight between us, my worry has subsided. He is very cute in his police uniform. He makes me dress up like a constrcution worker and we go out on the town for karaoke nights.

Thank you.

The first time the guy gave me shit, I'd make them all chase me around the building 4 or 5 times screaming, "HE TOUCHED MY PEE-PEE STEVE!" before laying on the ground and screaming, "MY NAME"S NOT RODNEY KING, MY NAMES NOT RODNEY KING!!!"

Back