[MOVIE] New Trailer - I'm so glad zombie movies are returning

One entry found for cliché.
Main Entry: cli·ché
Variant(s): also cli·che /klE-'shA, 'klE-", kli-'/
Function: noun
Etymology: French, literally, printer's stereotype, from past participle of clicher to stereotype, of imitative origin
1 : a trite phrase or expression; also : the idea expressed by it
2 : a hackneyed theme, characterization, or situation
3 : something (as a menu item) that has become overly familiar or commonplace
- cliché adjective

Hah, saw that 2 days ago.
When I saw the title I was all giddy, then I saw the trailer and I felt like murdering some babies.

PyroTeknik said:
Hah, saw that 2 days ago.
When I saw the title I was all giddy, then I saw the trailer and I felt like murdering some babies.
Well, I liked it too, but I thought it was a little shy of baby-murdering good.

Holy OFN. Zabigypopel and I saw this movie over a year ago. It is by no means a good movie, but it is a good bad movie.

Okay so if this movie has ultra quick running zombies (like some recent shitfests), then I will never watch it. Zombies aren't supposed to be fucking track stars, they're supposed to walk like 1 foot/minute. Any director that doesn't realize this should NEVER be allowed to touch a zombie film.

Velocity said:
Okay so if this movie has ultra quick running zombies (like some recent shitfests), then I will never watch it. Zombies aren't supposed to be fucking track stars, they're supposed to walk like 1 foot/minute. Any director that doesn't realize this should NEVER be allowed to touch a zombie film.
have you even seen dawn of the dead?

blazore said:
you don't like super mega zombies!?

Only if they are slobbering beast-men that have the strength of 10 normal men and the endurance of a horse. Since everybody knows when you die and become a zombie this is what happens.

Back