Metro just recovered my ladys stolen car 8 months after it was taken.,

they just called. i dont know how jacked up it is yet. I will prolly post up pics of the wreckage tonight. it cant be good.

we settled the claim months ago so im not liable... but i would still like to see it for curiosity's sake

dude, it's frickin METRO. What did you expect??? Unless there's a Cops camera around, they can't seem to do anything right!

cue this thread becoming an arguement of people who dislike cops, people who are passive about cops but dislike those who hate cops, and those who fully support the police.

I heard that all cops are complete faggots. At least that's what my friend said, but he's black and I hate people who dislike cops - otherwise I'm passive. They're protecting the public, that's all - I fully support cops

50centurion said:
I heard that all cops are complete faggots. At least that's what my friend said, but he's black and I hate people who dislike cops - otherwise I'm passive. They're protecting the public, that's all - I fully support cops
lol

Nomad said:
That is what i call snappy service.
Yes because I'm sure whoever stole the car made it so obvious where they had it stashed that any retard could have found it.

Zombee said:
Yes because I'm sure whoever stole the car made it so obvious where they had it stashed that any retard could have found it.
yeah because i was providing commentary on the performance of my citys police activity.

Or maybe you are trying to argue...stupidly. I think that is it.

Nomad said:
yeah because i was providing commentary on the performance of my citys police activity.

Or maybe you are trying to argue...stupidly. I think that is it.
So what? You were expecting it recovered in an hour because they did a door-to-door search maybe?

Zombee said:
So what? You were expecting it recovered in an hour because they did a door-to-door search maybe?
okay, if your goal was to get written off as a complete idiot, congrats.

you win the big prize.

Back