hey where did elite torrents go!?

giantgay.gif

elite has been getting hammered... but once you get the torrent files your usually fine. The tracker hasn't been going down, just the site. And Kap, supernova was slow as all buggery... why would he want to go there?

I have been having trouble I am only connecting to like 3 of 200+ seeds. I made sure my max seeds option is unlimited. My download speeds suck cause of this too :( Halp, and yes these is trackers from ET.

max seeds? sholud be max connections, both total and per torrent. whether the person be a seed or a peer.

using azerus? its your friend.

Beren said:
max seeds? sholud be max connections, both total and per torrent. whether the person be a seed or a peer.

using azerus? its your friend.
Yeah I use azerus, and I noticed its labled connections and it is set to 0(unlimited)

Dman said:
I have been having trouble I am only connecting to like 3 of 200+ seeds. I made sure my max seeds option is unlimited. My download speeds suck cause of this too :( Halp, and yes these is trackers from ET.
Leave those settings at 0.

You are having connection issues. It's elementary, my dear Watson.

"Forward the ports, Mr. Sulu! Set the course for Rigel 7!"

I'm using ABC and I've been ULing a shitload. Im at a ratio of 33 gig-DL too 80 gig UL so I've been seeding like a mofo.

but after reading this thread I've noticed all my seeds have dropped but two and those two combined are Uling at a total of 30 k so something is definitely screwy here.

I've got 17 seeds going.

12:06:51 * Now talking in #elitetorrents
12:06:52 * Topic is 'Status: SITE DOWN | Forums: Up | Looking for 10mbit+ uploaders-PM DUFFMAN | '

:shrug:

Back