Jade Empire

Sentor

Veteran XV
Yesterday I was waiting in the mall to pick up my girlfriend after work, when I stopped into EB games at the mall. They told me that Jade Empire would be in the store at around 7 pm. I waited around for it, and picked up the LE copy.

I played it for about 3 hours last night, and then most of today. I am on the begining of chapter 3.

I chose the buzz cut monk with the blue robe and yellow sash, we are going for the open palm.

It is a fun game, and I'm sure I'm going to play it all the way through, very shortly. I do, however, think that it is too linear. There is really no good room for movement, expansion or exploration.

It feels like I am playing megaman for nintendo. :(

The problem with this game, is that I just played through Fable a few days ago, and it was a great game, with very open exploration. Although short, I think it was an incredibly fun game.

I'm not having as much fun with this game as I was hoping to.

I don't agree, there are lots of side quests. I was just playing it tonight for three hours and it was a blast. I love the fighting and everything about the game except the camera is kind of goofy sometimes. It's definitely something different for bioware but I like it. It's good to try new things.

orbital 123 said:
I don't agree, there are lots of side quests. I was just playing it tonight for three hours and it was a blast. I love the fighting and everything about the game except the camera is kind of goofy sometimes. It's definitely something different for bioware but I like it. It's good to try new things.
yeah i noticed that even in alpha sometimes the camera would be stuck behind a building
i am basing this off of videos released during development

Back