Quake 4 launch title for xbox 360

orbital 123

Veteran XX
like the title says. it's been announced that quake 4 along with tony hawk and another game will be launch titles for xbox 360.

Yea, I saw this earlier. I don't really give a shit about Quake4 but it's nice to see the X-Box will have a strong lineup.

B00006AN4J.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
makes me sad.

JodoFett said:
It will have enough built in memory to save game files and the like.

i believe they are releasing one with a hard-drive a bit later on ... no?

Like a Multi-media xbox

I just stopped caring about Quake 4. It will need to be slowed down so that it will be playable with console controllers, and slow quake is amazingly retarded.

btw, supposed image of the new xbox controller. It is most likely a fake, but it still looks interesting, kind of how I picture it looking,cept the buttons.
attachment.php

what about Halo 2.5

orbital 123 said:
btw, supposed image of the new xbox controller. It is most likely a fake, but it still looks interesting, kind of how I picture it looking,cept the buttons.
attachment.php

need to login :rolleyes:

.... why calling it xbox 360? is that the real name now? why not xbox2? xbox 360 sounds retarded.

Nothing will compare to the first 64-bit FPS ...

We are talking reshapeable terrain here.

You think HL2 brought you physics?
heh....

wait until we have 6 gigs of ram and a fucking 64-bit operating system.

Doaln said:
.... why calling it xbox 360? is that the real name now? why not xbox2? xbox 360 sounds retarded.

Yeah it is pretty much settled that it will be xbox 360. They don't want to go with xbox 2 because 2 is smaller than 3, so not as good. It's all about marketing. 360 has 3 in it, and 360 is a revolution, hence revolutionary console, etc... lots of marketing spin off of that. It could turn out not to be 360, but they even were calling it that on cnn.

because CNN is always right :rolleyes: ...

Has any new information leaked on the next Nintendo console?

They promise the world but I still have NO clue what is going to be so revolutionary.

Anguish said:
because CNN is always right :rolleyes: ...

Has any new information leaked on the next Nintendo console?

They promise the world but I still have NO clue what is going to be so revolutionary.

again, it wasn't just cnn. it's been all over the xbox forums talking about it. It is one of the names in the running for it. sounds better than xbox next. neither sony or ms are supposed to be using 2 or 3 in their next console so the rumour mill says.

Whatever.

Consoles will always be computer time capsules.

Though the PC gaming scene was dead for a little while ... Games like World of Warcraft and gaming engines like Source and the Quake engine promise to shake things up again.

At least Nintendo 'tries' to be innovative.

I understand why they do not reveal things though. Microsoft makes it a habit to copy other peoples ideas and pretend it is their own.

Back