MMORPG's.

RC

Veteran XX
there are seriously so many now days.

which one is really the best to play?

Ive been wanting to get into an mmorpg for a while...

WOW : monthly payment isnt something i'd prefer.
RYL : Not out yet but looks promising
GuildWars : Im thinking ill probably be playing this one when it comes out.
DAOC : monthly fee? dying game?
Everquest : ever crack.. no thanks.

whats the best grapically/gameplay/fun?

Last edited:
I've been playing WoW for 2 months now. It's a bit addictive. Don't count it out just cuz you think the fee's high. $15/mo is what you're gonna be paying for any of them.

And don't turn around and say that you want to play some other one cuz it's only $14 or $12. It's stupid to base such a decision on a couple dollars.

true, i wouldnt mind the fee, aslong as its good..

guildwars is going to be free online and it looks promising though.. i dont want to start WOW then guildwars come out and just all my playing be a waste.

Go find one of your buddies who has WoW. (Or if you don't have any, pm me)

Each person who buys WoW gets a free 10-day pass. They can give this to anyone else, and that person can make an account and play for free for 10 days. You still have to install the game, but it doesn't care how often or where you install. You can use your buddy's cd's cuz he won't need them again. (unless he has to reinstall or something)

http://www.apostrophe.fsnet.co.uk/

3. Apostrophes are NEVER ever used to denote plurals! Common examples of such abuse (all seen in real life!) are:
Banana's for sale which of course should read Bananas for sale
Menu's printed to order which should read Menus printed to order
MOT's at this garage which should read MOTs at this garage
1000's of bargains here! which should read 1000s of bargains here!
New CD's just in! which should read New CDs just in!
Buy your Xmas tree's here! which should read Buy your Xmas trees here!

GW is not really an MMORPG.

The major citys and all the 'missions' are instanced.

:x

i think it's lame that you and your friends might be in the same city but not the same instance. :x

WoW is probly yer best bet for MMO's ...

it has a habit of ruining your life, though...

JodoFett said:
I've gotten back into CoH the past few weeks. I love the whole superhero thing.

Hey Jodo, I've always wanted to try this game...do you know if there are any plans to have a free trial offer of the game? I think that is a great way to attract gamers. Atleast that's how I usually got suckered in mmorpgs.

thing about MMO's is .. really.. theres no end-game content without Player Vs Player conflict.

How many times can you run the same god damned dungeons?

People don't realize it ... but the whole appeal to WoW is probably the way it 'moves' ...

It isn't clunky and slow like most other MMO's ... You literally feel like you are playing a FPS only in MMO style.

GoKu said:
Hey Jodo, I've always wanted to try this game...do you know if there are any plans to have a free trial offer of the game? I think that is a great way to attract gamers. Atleast that's how I usually got suckered in mmorpgs.
I wouldn't be surprised if they open up another free trial soon, I think there is another Issue or whatever coming.

Back